Thursday 10 May 2018

School photograph

School photograph


Dear photographer,
I’m writing to you to express my opinion about the way you take the photos photographs.


Some people  really like how you arrange the size of the photos because everyone can see it clearly .


Surely when you take the photo people are looking in the camera.


It is clear that the backdrop is very clear and neat.


People like the way that you tell everyone in the photo to smile.


I really feel that the photo is perfect.


I also like the uniform colour with the backdrop which is red because it goes  with green.
I’m absolutely certain that you should read my ideas most carefully. You may or may Not agree with my opinions,
but please do consider them. I look forward to hear back from you


your sincerely,
Lee lin  


No comments:

Post a Comment